There is no content to display.
- Educating the public about the practice of philanthropy and its benefits both to donors and to the community.
- Connecting people with charitable intent and resources with organizations and causes that can advance the public good.
- Gathering, preserving, and stewarding philanthropic resources.
- Collaborating with other charitable organizations.
- Serving as a catalyst for selected community initiatives.
- Making grants to projects and causes that address both the needs and the opportunities present in the community.
2016 grant recipients include:
- Iglesia Bautista Neuva Esperanza
- Brighton Police Explorers
- Friends of Barr Lake
- Boys and Girls Club
- Audio Information Services
- Almost Home
- Arapahoe House
- Bird Conservancy of the Rockies
- Brighton Shares the Harvest
- Brighton Youth Commission
- Brothers Redevelopment
- Calvary Chapel Food Pantry
- His Hands Food Cupboard
- Pennock Center
- Richard Lambert Foundation
- Senior Hub
- Seventh Day Adventist Food Pantry
- St. Augustine Food Pantry
- Chapel Hill Food Pantry
We are honored to be able to support these non-profits who work so hard to support our Brighton residents.