There is no content to display.
- Protect children who are victims of abuse and neglect with advocates who visit them, help them find resources, and serve as their voices in the courtroom.
- Approximately, 1300 children ae involved in open abuse and neglect cases in the 17th Judicial District with 63 from Brighton.
- CASA’s complete an initial 35 hours of pre service training and then must have at least 12 hours each year.
- In 2014 CASA provided CASAs to 52% of the children.
- Goal for 2015 is to recruit and train 120 new volunteers at the cost of @$1200 per child per year.
- Granted $3000