There is no content to display.
Join us for some SPOOKTACULAR fun at the Legacy Ghost Run, a wickedly fun family friendly event, brought to you by premier sponsors Re/Max Momentum & Rippy Allstate Insurance, at Barr Lake State Park. This new Brighton Legacy Foundation event is a great way to have a whole lot of fun AND help raise funds for local scholarships and youth events.
9:00 AM — Check-in/Onsite Registration
9:30 AM — 5K
10:00 AM — 1 Mile Fun Run & Walk
Lots of fun games and Trick or Treat areas along the course and after the race!
Register early to guarantee a shirt (adults 18 & up) and reusable treat bag (youth 17 and under)!
Download the registration form (fillable PDF) and get registered early! (Online payment coming soon)
- Pre-registration: $25 (shirt size NOT guaranteed after 10/14/2015)
- Onsite: $30 (shirt availability not guaranteed)
Youth (17 and under, includes reusable treat bag)
- Pre-registration: $10
- Onsite: $15 (bag availability not guaranteed)
Family Fun Four Pack (max 2 adult registrations)
- Pre-registration: $50 (includes 2 adult registrations w/shirts and 2 youth w/treat bags or 1 adult w/shirt and 3 youth w/treat bags)
- Onsite: $60 (shirt & bag availability not guaranteed)
More info: (303) 659-2196 or email
All money raised helps fund local scholarships and youth events
Download the registration form (fillable PDF) (return it via email or mail back with payment to Brighton Legacy Foundation, PO Box 613, Brighton CO 80601) and get registered early! Once you have completed your registration form and know the total amount of your registration, you can use our convenient online payment. Be sure to add the registration name in the comments section so we know it’s yours!