There is no content to display.
Join us for our first Legacy Show & Shine, a car show open to all cars, trucks and motorcycles (low-rider and other classic/other bikes). We are planning for an awesome variety of vehicles, live music, great food, and activities for the whole family! Admission is free to the public.
Date: Saturday, August 13 at 10 AM – 4 PM
Location: Brighton Pavilions/RTD parking lot at Main and Egbert (Highway 85 and Highway 7)
- $20 per vehicle/entry with a commemorative poster
- $30 per vehicle/entry with a poster and t-shirt
- $100 per vendor space (must supply your own tent)
- Vendors must agree to donate 10% of net proceeds to Brighton Legacy Foundation
- *We will have a paint/tape pinstripe vendor available at the show for custom work
Sponsorships are available. Contact Melissa Rippy for more information.
Participant check-in and set-up begins @ 8:30 am. Availability is first-come, first served, but you can guarantee a spot with an early registration. If capacity allows, on-site registration may be available on the day of the show. Don’t miss out, download the registration form (fillable PDF) and return via email to Melissa Rippy. (Note: form must be opened directly in Acrobat, or saved and then opened in Acrobat to be filled out. Then you can save it and submit via the email link.)
Trophies will be awarded in the following categories:
- Low Rider
- Muscle/Hot Rod
- Classic (1986 and older)
- Modern (1986 and newer)
- Cycles (motorcycles, classic bikes, low-riders, misc.)
- “The Legacy” – Best in Show will be awarded to a single entry